Seven Excellent Side Hustles For Moms
Moms, you already know that YES you can have it all. You can happily be at home, raising your children, managing your household, and make money. Heck, many of you are probably already doing it. Maybe you operate a business at home to make money, or maybe you freelance and use all of your valuable skills to work on side hustles. Whatever you choose to do to make money will depend on your personal schedule, home life, and support network. If you are a mom that wants to make money, but are struggling to find something that interests you, check out these seven side hustles for moms. Side hustles are the best way to make money these days because side hustles allow you to decide how much money you will make based on how much time you want to spend working on it. Also, there is no reason why you cannot work on several side hustles at the same time.
Seven Side Hustles For Moms
If you have the gift of gab then think about a direct sales business. Products like cosmetics, chocolates, candles, lingerie, or Tupperware are popular items that will sell well when you get a group of ladies together with some great food, beverages and free samples of your product!
I don’t know about you but when I’m around friends, food, wine and a catalog of products I like I can go to town!
Sell Your Crafts
If you’re crafty why not consider selling your items on sites like Etsy. Etsy is a site where you can sell your handmade items. You’ll find just about everything there. From jewelry to homemade chocolate it’s the place to showcase your craftiness.
I know it sounds old school but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve scrambled around looking for a good seamstress to hem up a pair of pants fix a skirt.
If you’re good with a needle and thread why not make some extra money on the side with your sewing talents.
Once you get going you can expand your services to include draperies, cushions, duvets and placemats. Or you could consider sewing bridal gowns and bridesmaid dresses.
Become A Notary
Everyone needs a notary and becoming one is about a three-step process depending on where you live. Most states will require you purchase the necessary bond and seal, fill out an application and pay a fee.
Prepare Income Tax Returns
If you think people who prepare income tax returns make money only part of the year that is a huge misconception. There are businesses that require monthly or quarterly services.
The average course takes about 10 weeks to complete so it won’t take long to start making money in this field.
I know that term is more used for teens but if you can help other moms out by taking care of their kids it’s a win-win situation for everyone. I mean, you already have childcare experience, right?
Keep in mind though there are other responsibilities that come with babysitting so make sure you think things through carefully and thoroughly. And don’t take on more kids than you can care for or that’s required by your state’s law.
Serve On An Online Jury
Yes you read it right. You can make money listening to cases and giving feedback online. Check out ejury.com and sign up as a juror.
So let’s take a look at some fabulous hobbies for women that will make us feel more like a woman, make us more interesting and charismatic, and more importantly – challenge you to get out of your comfort zone!
Alright now ladies we gotta know this…..
You’ve most likely dated at least one person who always made you feel a bit on edge. Whether you were trying too hard to impress them or felt they wouldn’t ever accept you for who you are, it sucked, right? You can’t have a real relationship with that dynamic. You simply MUST stick it out and wait for the right person.
1. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SCREW AROUND.Sure, you can bide your time with someone who’s fun for now but who you know you’ll never end up with long-term. It’s okay and all, but what if the distraction keeps you from the person you would actually enjoy being with as a partner? Time flies by and we don’t get a lot of chances at real happiness. You need to be open and willing to receive someone who loves you for who you are.
2. YOU’LL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T ACCEPT YOU.Everyone dreams of finding that person you can be your flawed, imperfect self with, but not many people actually get it. Instead, you settle, afraid that you’ll end up all alone if you hold out for your ideal. You’d rather have something than nothing at all, but that’s not the way to go. You’ll always wonder what could have happened if you’d just waited.
3. IT’LL GIVE YOU JOY YOU NEVER KNEW EXISTED.You are already joyful because you love who you are, but it’s different to find another person who accepts you just as happily as you accept yourself. It feels amazing, and it doesn’t happen all that often. When you meet someone who doesn’t try to change you or criticize you in any way, you’ll be so glad that you decided not to go for someone else.
4. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE RELATIONSHIP WILL BE BETTER.Even if you’ve had decent relationships in the past, true acceptance from both partners takes love to a whole new level. You may have thought you were satisfied before, but you simply didn’t know better. Now you understand what all the hype is about. You’ll never accept less from anyone ever again.
5. YOU’LL REACH NEW LEVELS OF INTIMACY.You can only get to a certain level of closeness with someone who doesn’t accept you for who you truly are. You’ll always be a little self-conscious, a little on guard and a little uneasy. When you find true ease with a partner who embraces you, you’ll be amazed at the new depths the two of you can reach together. You no longer hide anything but instead allow yourself to be fully vulnerable.
6. YOUR PARTNER WILL INSPIRE YOU TO RETURN THE FAVOR.You’ll be so happy that you’ll work overtime to ensure that the person who accepts you feels completely accepted in return. It’s the least you can do, and you’ll be excited to do it. If it’s a true match, your willingness to let each other be your own unique selves will come easily and naturally.
7. YOUR PATIENCE WILL PAY OFF LIKE CRAZY.It’s tough to be patient sometimes, especially if it feels like that means you’ll be alone forever. You despair of ever finding the right person. Sometimes you even feel downright invisible. The thing about love is that it happens when you least expect it. One day you’re going along minding your own business, single AF, and then you meet someone and nothing’s ever the same again. It’s worth it.
8. YOU’LL FEEL LIKE YOU’RE EXPERIENCING LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME.There’s nothing quite like being with a person who’s a perfect fit for you. Everything that once felt forced or awkward or strange now comes as easily as can be. You feel like you can say or do anything around this person and they’ll still adore you just the same. It’s the most liberating sensation in the world. No wonder you want to be around them all the time. They make you feel incredible.
9. IT’LL BLOW YOUR MIND ON A DAILY BASIS.Just when you think it can’t get any better… it does. Every little thing your partner says and does feels special because it never occurs to them that you shouldn’t be treated wonderfully. For you, not having experienced that before, it’s like a mini miracle every single time. You can’t believe your good fortune — and the amazing part is that your person feels exactly the same way about you.
10. YOUR PARTNER WILL GIVE YOU COMPLETE PERMISSION TO BE AN AUTONOMOUS INDIVIDUAL.The person who really understands and accepts you knows that you need space to be yourself. They wouldn’t want it any other way, and they love that you allow them their own freedom as well. It’s a lovely thing, being in such a balanced and healthy relationship. You’ll never understand it until you’re there, and then it’ll seem ridiculous that you ever put up with anything less.
In this writing today, I would like to show some of easy things that you should do after a failure of relationship. You should pay attention to read the following relational facts. There are so many things that make your life and your relationships better. The best and fun things to do after a break up that I want to reveal are:
5. Have Fun
Why You Still Need Alone Time When You’re in a Relationship
For some people hearing the words “I need some space” are enough to send them into a tailspin but for others making room for alone time is just a way of being. Here are some reasons why everyone needs a little alone time in a relationship no matter how awesome things are going.
1. SO YOU CAN EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT.You guys are pretty good at compromising on where to order take-out from, but sometimes there’s just nothing like making a full meal out of tortilla chips and dip, and he doesn’t necessarily need to be there to witness you picking crumbs out of your boobs.
2. SO YOU DON’T LOSE YOURSELF.In all seriousness, sometimes it’s hard to keep perspective when you’re thinking for two. Alone time is crucial to process things and to continuously evaluate the directions that your life is headed in the short term and in the long term.
3. SO YOU CAN HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS.Depending on what stage you’re at in a relationship, you may or not be totally open about your financial history or how much you own on your student loans. Instead of trying to be stealthy about hiding your paychecks or not paying your parking tickets altogether, give yourself the time to get organized in the safety of your own home or office.
4. SO YOU CAN REALLY GIRL TALK.Texting is one thing, but if you don’t have any time away from your man, it’s going to be hard to really get into the nitty gritty bestie gab fests over the phone. It’s not that you’re keeping secrets from him exactly, but he’s just never going to understand the thrill of an intense stalking session on Instagram and why it’s important to discuss weird connections that don’t actually mean anything to your life.
5. SO YOU CAN GET CREATIVE.Some research has shown that people need a little solitude in their lives to sink into deep thought… which is hard to do when there is always someone else around to talk to
6. SO YOU CAN BLAST THAT MUSIC HE HATES.Yeah it’s cute (and gentlemanly) when he plays chauffeur for you, but every girl needs some alone time to listen to horrible pop music in the car loudly and without judgment. It just isn’t the same when you’re vibing and someone is rolling their eyes at your Britney impression.
7. SO YOU CAN CULTIVATE YOUR OTHER RELATIONSHIPS.It’s so much fun when you like your boyfriend’s friends and can pal around with the crew, but it’s also fine to have friendships that aren’t