I know as women I am limitless and what I do will always be done out of love, we as women have to love ourselves again because what we have to offer this world is only something we can do. God has created us to be the most important source of life, we create it we nourish and nurture and we have to have the courage to live again in our greatness.
14 Foundational Verses Every Today’s Purpose Woman Should Hide In Her Heart
HERE ARE A FEW BIBLE VERSES TO KEEP CLOSE TO YOUR HEART AS YOU BOLDLY WALK IN YOUR PURPOSE
1. Matthew 6:33 Seek the kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
2. Joshua 1:9 This is my command- be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
3. 2 Timothy 1:7 For the spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power,
love and self-discipline.
4. Proverbs 3:3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
5. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
6. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
7. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
8. Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
9. Galatians 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
10. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
11. John 8:36 So if the son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
12. 2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
13. 1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.
14. Luke 1:45 Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her